The heart of North Framingham. Brimstone Estates, located at the top of Nobscot Mountain is close to the most serene and beautiful areas of Framingham. Just down the street you will find farms, horses and alpaca. Head east and you will soon be at the lovely Garden in the Woods. Yet just a few minutes away you have the convenience of many supermarkets, restaurants, Shoppers World, The Natick Collection and more. This location can’t be beat.
- 800 acres wooded trails CALLAHAN STATE PARK
- Historic and scenic EASTLEIGH FARM
- Lodging, dining and events at LONGFELLOW’S WAYSIDE INN
- Vibrant community supported agriculture at HANSON’S FARM and STEARNS FARM
- Outstanding PUBLIC SCHOOLS and several private school choices including THE SUDBURY VALLEY SCHOOL
- An exciting dining scene with many independent and ethnic RESTAURANTS representing our diverse community.
Contact us to learn more...
or schedule a tour of our model home!